There are 2 types of fenders:
1. Net-type fenders: Yokohama fender with tires and chains net,
normally use the used car tire, but can also use the airplane tire.
2. Sling-type fender: Yokohama fender without tires and chains net,
this type fender have smooth appearance.
*Initial internal pressure:
1. Pneumatic fender 50/0.05Mpa (initial internal pressure 50
2. Pneumatic fender 80/0.08Mpa (initial internal pressure 80
Our Ship Use Pneumatic Fender have below features:
· Lightweight nets to meet ship’s crane and davit limitations
· Heavy duty nets to cope with harsh sea conditions and high snatch
· Double nets to offer stand-off options
· Non-marking tyre nets for navy and cruise ship applications
· Rope nets for ultra lightweight applications
Application of Yokohama Fender
1. Tankers, Gas Carriers and Bulk Cargo Ships and fishing boats.
2. Fast ferries and aluminum hulled vessels;
3. Temporary of permanent installations;
4. Rapid response and emergency fendering;
5. As stand-off fenders to realign ships with shore facilities.
6.Fix the lifting rope to the swivels on the fender’s chain lugs
7.Lift the fender well clear of the ground and any projections.
8.Lowering the fender into position
9.Connect the chains to the fender’s chain lugs.
10.Lower the fender to the water.
11.Fix the chains to the anchors on the quay wall.